Saga Digital Services – which requires a log-in identity – have six main areas providing business-enhancing services for customers and suppliers:
• My Catalogue: Auction catalogue with real-time price updates. Breeders get farm-specific auction monitoring. Buyers get all valuation tools and statistics during an auction and their customers can access their brokers’ valuations and send orders.
• Farmer Extranet: All relevant farm-specific data, price and quality statistics as well as financial reports, advances, and much more.
• Buyer Extranet: With a buyer number you will find information about purchases, financial obligations, shipments, and other relevant data. A customer account gives access to account information.
• Web Sampo: State-of-the-arts software for efficient breeding and quality development.
• Skin Tracking: Service for farm-specific warehouse statistics with the possibility of using digital packing lists.
• Buyer Invoicing: Service for auction buyers that allows them to provide invoicing instructions.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.