As part of Saga Furs’ commitment to open communications we keep you updated with continuous reporting on progress related to corporate social responsibility issues that the Saga Furs Board, management team and stakeholders consider as material.
Continuous reporting at Saga Furs
- CEO Message to Stakeholders
- Saga Furs Head of Sustainability, Charles Ross, overviews sustainability themes defining the fashion industry in 2018
- BSR conference puts accountability high on agenda for sustainable retail
- Green light on sustainable LED lighting
- Sustainability high on agenda for Baltic farmers but will investments pay off?
- Award-winning designer launches climate-friendly capsule collection featuring natural fur
- Millennials say sustainability must be a guarantee in fur fashion
- Saga Furs CEO steps up on sustainability
- For eco-lovers, new study confirms fur as the sustainable choice
- Asian customers get value-add from Saga sustainability
- CSR Stakeholder Engagement: Fashion designers choose fur for sustainability
- Code of Conduct