Saga Digital Services – which requires a log-in identity — have six main areas providing business-enhancing services for customers and suppliers:
- My Catalogue: Your complete auction catalogue with real-time price updates. Buyers can access the valuation tools and statistics during auctions, and customers can access their brokers’ valuations and send orders. Breeders get farm-specific auction monitoring.
- Buyer Extranet: Details about your purchases, including payment and shipments. Customers can access their own account information.
- Buyer Invoicing: The service for auction buyers to provide invoicing instructions digitally.
- Farmer Extranet: All relevant farm-specific data, price and quality statistics as well as financial reports, advances, and much more.
- Web Sampo: State-of-the-arts software for efficient breeding and quality development.
- Skin Tracking: Service for farm-specific warehouse statistics with the possibility of using digital packing lists.
Saga Furs Auction App: Download the app to follow auctions real-time and browse auction data, access the sales programme, follow live auction prices and the video from the auction room and to see sales results. You can also follow a live-stream of the auction on our website at sagafurs.com > Auction.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.