UPDATE: Saga Furs is monitoring the Corona virus situation – decision on the March auction will be made on 14 February

Saga Furs is continuously monitoring the situation with the Corona virus, and in the light of current information and guidance from health and governmental officials, the decision to postpone or cancel the March auction will be announced on Friday 14 February.

For now, Saga Furs is are operating its business as usual. Saga Furs is following all guidance from health and government officials, especially the Finnish experts who follow also WHO. If needed, the company will take needed actions during the auction, and put extra effort in reminding people about the hand hygiene and providing hand sanitizers etc.